Zoo camp at the Attica Zoological Park is a unique adventure for children (6-12 yrs old). They have the opportunity to learn about wildlife and natural habitats by doing various fun activities outdoors, as well as in the Education Center. Children should have with them a change of clothes, a re-usable water bottle, a packed lunch, hat, sunblock and to be wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
Ζοο Camp Programs 2018
Daily from 9am to 3pm
Download the program
Daily Participation: 40 euro and for our annual card holders 32 euro
Weekly Participation: 200 euro per child, 180 euro for the first sibling and for annual card members the cost is €160.
For the June and July sessions, weekly attedance is necessary.
- Complete the form and send it via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Our Education Center will contact you for the verification of the dates and availability.
- The registration will be completed with a 60 euro per child per week deposit at the Park's bank account.
Summer Zoo Camp Deadlines:
Due to high demand, registration and payment of the deposit for summer camp weeks are required the latest by May 29th 2018. The balance must be paid by June 12th 2018, either via bank transfer or in person at the Park's Entrance.
The pre-registration fee is non-refundable. Once the balance is paid, a refund can be issued only if notice of cancellation is given by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1 week before the start of the program. After this deadline and before the start of the program, 50% of the balance can be returned in the case of cancellation. There can be no refund after the start of the program unless there is a reference to a medical condition accompanied by a letter from a doctor.
- The programs will take place on the given dates only when the minimum amount of participants is completed. The minimum amount of children is 10 and the maximun 30.
- For the June and July sessions, weekly attedance is necessary.
- Attica Park does not provide transportation for the participants thus it is the parents’ responsibility to bring them and pick them up from the Park.
- The children take two food breaks during the day. We provide a snack, juice and water, so please provide your child with lunch. Otherwise, they may purchase food and drinks from the Park’s cafeteria. They should have a hat, sunblock, reusable water bottle, a change of clothes in case they get wet or dirty and they should wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
For other information please call at 210 6634724, (x201), 6951689337, email email@example.com