Zoo camp at the Attica Zoological Park is a unique adventure for children. They have the opportunity to learn about wildlife and natural habitats by doing various fun activities outdoors, as well as in the Education Center. Participants should have with them a change of clothes, a re-usable water bottle, a packed lunch, hat, sunblock and to be wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
12-6-2020: We would like to inform you that following the instructions from the Ministry of Education regarding the opening and operation of out-of-school camps, we will be offering weekly zoo camp sessions during the following dates (please see table below). Due to safety rules and regulations as applied by the Ministry for Covid-19 prevention, we can offer places to 10 students maximum per week. Please kindly register with your preferred dates and kindly include alternative dates should places be limited.
Ζοο Camp (6-12yr) 9am - 3pm
Download the program
* LNL = Little Nature Lovers, Pre-school day camp
Daily Participation: 40 euro and for our annual card holders 36 euro.
Weekly Participation: 200 euro per child, 180 euro for the first sibling and for annual card members the cost is €180.
For the Little Nature Lovers program the cost is 25 euros per child with one parent/guardian.
For the June and July zoo camp sessions, weekly attedance is necessary.
- Complete the form, attach to email with title "Zoo Camp - date of preferrence" and send it via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Our Education Center will contact you to confirm availability of dates chosen.
- The registration is completed upon purchase of the place via e-ticketing.
Summer Zoo Camp Deadlines:
Due to high demand, payment deadline of the second week is July 1st and for the third week it is the 7th July 2020.
Refund Policy for 2020
Once the place is purchased and before the start of the program, 50% of the balance can be returned in the case of cancellation (written request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org). There can be no refund after the start of the program unless there is a reference to a medical condition accompanied by a letter from a doctor.
- The programs will take place on the given dates only when the minimum amount of participants is completed. The minimum amount of children is 10 and the maximun 30. (for 2020 please see above rules and regulations)
- For June and July zoo camps, weekly attedance is necessary.
- Attica Park does not provide transportation for the participants thus it is the parents’ responsibility to bring them and pick them up from the Park.
- The children take two food breaks during the day. We provide a snack, juice and water, so please provide your child with lunch. Otherwise, they may purchase food and drinks from the Park’s cafeteria. They should have a hat, sunblock, reusable water bottle, a change of clothes in case they get wet or dirty and they should wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
For other information please call at 210 6634724, (ext 201) or email email@example.com