Our zoo is open again for the public since Monday the 18th of May.
You can visit us in our open-air zoo and enjoy a safe visit, as we have taken all the necessary safety measures.
- Easy e-ticketing system in order to avoid crowding in the entrance.
- Special entrance for the annual cards and the e-tickets, on busy days.
- Clear signage at the entrance, in order to avoid overcrowding.
- Antiseptic stations at the entrance and in various areas within the zoo.
- Clear signage for keeping the distances.
- The following areas are closed until further notice, in order to avoid overcrowding: Lemurs, Tropical birds, and Playground.
- The following educational programs are not taking place: Marine mammals, Birds in flight, Keeper talks and animal feeding.
- The educational center is closed to the public. The educational programs take place only outside.