COVID MEASURES FOR A SAFE VISIT
Face mask is mandatory during your visit to the zoo.
Visitors must present at the entrance of the zoo the following:
- Certificate of vaccination,
- Certificate of Covid recovery
- Negative Covid test (72 hours PCR or 48 hours rapid test)
Children aged 4-17 years old can visit with a proof of a 24 hours negative Self test
- Prefer to buy your ticket online from our site here
- Wear a face mask while waiting at the entrance, in all closed areas and wherever you cannot keep the 2 metres distance between visitors.
- The lemurs enclosure will remain closed until further notice.
- The dolphin area will be closed due to works until February 2022.
In more detail
WE MAKE YOUR VISIT SAFE
- Antiseptic stations are placed in various points around the zoo. Specifically at the entrance and before entering enclosed areas.
- Information panels about preventive measures are in placed within the zoo as well as signage for social distancing.
WE ASK THAT:
- If you or anyone you have been in close contact with has the symptoms of coronavirus, please stay home and visit the zoo another time.
- You comply with the guidance of wearing a mask (with the exception of children under 4 years and those with medical or other exemptions) when needed.
- You comply with the guidance of our staff in order to keep the safety measurements.
- You keep social distance.
- You clean and disinfect your hands regularly.
- You avoid touching communal surfaces in indoor and outdoor spaces.